Principle Areas of Practice
- Business Law and Taxation
- Buying, Selling and Restructuring Businesses
- Buying and Selling Property
- Farm Transactions
- Matrimonial and Family Law
- Employment Law
- Family Trusts and Estate Planning
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
Paul has a large business client base and is very experienced in assisting business owners to resolve the wide range of legal issues that arise.
Paul is active in the community and uses his skills to assist a number of organisations including:
- Chair of Otago Southland Netball
- Honorary Solicitor of the Otago Settlers Association
- Trustee and Secretary of the Otago Diabetes Research Trust
- Trustee of Downie Stewart Foundation (Moana House)
- Trustee of the William Downie Stewart Charitable Trust
- Assistant Commissioner of NZ Cricket.
Paul is a keen sportsman and plays soccer for Roslyn Wakari Masters, golf at St Clair Golf Club as well as social tennis and touch rugby.
Phone 03 477 2263
Mobile 027 435 2201